Serving Oak Valley Hospital practitioners and the entire Oakdale community.
The Oak Valley full service medical laboratory operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing both community services and critical support for Oak Valley medical practitioners. Our state of the art lab provides a full range of services, including:
- Draw station services
- Blood testing
- Diagnostic testing and support
- Blood draw service- Outpatient hours Mon-Fri 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Sat-Sun 6:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- On site performance of over 100 specialized tests
- Access to full service reference labs for more advanced testing
- Full Microbiology Lab for faster turn around and accurate antibiotic prescribing
- Full Blood Bank and Transfusion service to support our ED and Surgery Departments
- Fully licensed and experienced staff
The upgraded laboratory facilities at Oak Valley Hospital have been engineered to provide broad-based assistance to all practitioners throughout the Oak Valley campus, and to offer a quick turnaround on both inpatient and outpatient services for visiting patients. Integrated lab services ensure accelerated turnaround times on lab work and immediate access to the local laboratory staff, maximizing physician efficiency and minimizing wait times.