Patient Financial Services Department
For your convenience, you can pay your Oak Valley Hospital District bill online. In order to access this page, you will need the Access Code, Account Number and Address listed on the first page of your bill under “online resources.”
If you do not have your bill, please call the Patient Financial Services (Billing department) at 209-848-5366.
|At Oak Valley Hospital District, we agree that transparency about the cost of health care is important.|
How to ensure accurate billing
Here are a few things you can do before your visit to ensure accurate billing:
- When scheduling your appointment, pre-register. This will ensure that we have the correct information in our system.
- Make sure you have a good understanding of what is and is not covered by your insurance plan. Make sure Oak Valley Hospital District accepts your insurance plan.
- If necessary, make sure that your provider has obtained any pre-certification or referral from your insurance company
- Ask questions
- Get contact information for financial questions you may have after your visit
- Oak Valley Hospital District will first bill your insurance(s).
- After your insurance(s) have paid, you will be billed for any balances left on your account.
- However, if your insurance fails to pay the claims, you will be responsible for the costs incurred during your care.
- All balances are expected to be paid in full within 30 days of being billed, or the guarantor must make appropriate payment arrangements.
Surprise billing & protecting consumers
Starting January 1, 2022, consumers will have new billing protections when getting emergency care, non-emergency care from out-of-network providers at in-network facilities, and air ambulance services from out-of-network providers. Through new rules aimed to protect consumers, excessive out-of-pocket costs will be restricted, and emergency services must continue to be covered without any prior authorization, and regardless of whether or not a provider or facility is in-network.