Schedule your Emergency Room Visit Arrival Time
For life-threatening emergencies, Call 911
If you have any of the following symptoms, call 911 immediately or go to the closest emergency room. Do not use the reservation system.
- All patients receive a medical screening exam regardless of their ability to pay
- The Emergency Room is equipped with 12 private rooms, 10 of which have color televisions
- Our “Fast Track” program utilizes 5 of our 12 ED rooms to provide you quick, efficient, high quality care between the hours of 11:00am and 11:00pm 7 days a week
- Our Emergency Room has a physician present on-site, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We have telemedicine consults with specialized physicians for neuro (stroke) patients
Oak Valley Emergency Department is here to care for our community with state-of-the-art equipment, specialty trained nurses and skillful Emergency physicians. We are dedicated to providing quality treatment to the patients we serve and provide an environment of compassion, safety and support during your time of crisis and/or discomfort.
We realize that any day that you have to come to the Emergency Department for any reason is not “your best day.” We are committed to see you through your crisis and provide you with the care you need to help your situation improve. Best of all, Oak Valley Hospital is close to home.
For residents of eastern Stanislaus County, Oak Valley Hospital Emergency Department is the nearest and most accessible emergency center in the area. All nearby residents should know the following facts about the Oak Valley Hospital Emergency Department:
- We are located at 350 South Oak Avenue, Oakdale
- Emergency physicians are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days of the year
- We offer 911 ambulance services to Oakdale and the surrounding communities
Note: Emergency Physicians are independently contracted through Valley Emergency Medical Group.